St Joseph’s School is very well resourced with the latest Technology.
- The school ratio is 1 Chromebook per student in years Kinder to Year 6.
- All Chromebooks, Ipads, and Ipods connect to our network using wireless technology
- Each classroom has an interactive whiteboard connected to a laptop.
- The Library has 1 computer which the library resources are catalogued electronically and is also connected to a data projector which is used for presentations, assemblies and other school activities
- All classrooms has access to Chromebooks, printers, ipads, ipods and Digital cameras
- Staff also have access to computers in the staff room and their own individual classrooms.